July 29, 2011
July 27, 2011
What does summer mean to you? I think each person imagines bright colors and happy faces. I present to you "My Crazy Tracklist" to stay always in a perfect mood. It really works, look at my photo!
Yelle - A Cause Des Garçons (Tepr Remix)
The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll
Kids of 88 - Just a Little Bit
Fake Blood - I Think I Like It
Supergrass - Alright
MIKA - Grace Kelly
Blur - Song 2
July 20, 2011
July 14, 2011
Last week I found an interesting comment on my blog. A wonderful girl and blogger friend from Portugal, Mariana, sent me a "Challenge". I decided not to "steal" other people's pics, so I transformed my mission into "10 things I like the most". Of course, my parents and friends are out of competition.Rules:
1. Disclose who passed it.
Mariana - http://isdmycloset.blogspot.com/
2. Post 10 photos of things you like the most.
- Photography My life vision in pictures.
- Travel New places, new friends, lots of memories. I really want to explore Africa through African travel safari, Australia, Japan, the UK, the USA...lalala.
- Music festivals "Poison in my blood" is the right expression of it.
- Leopard print Definitely OBSESSED. From sunglasses, bed linen, pen, scarfs to infinity.
- Horses They understand you well, feel you...It's like the chemistry between you and nature.
- Art Surrealism, impressionism, modern.
- Sport Tennis, horseback riding, snowboarding, surfing. I'm going skydiving, and I want to take part in the auto racing.
- Design My room is the fruit of my work. I always look for something interesting, for unique pieces.
- To laugh
3. Pass the challenge to 10 blogs.
Blondie rocks http://www.vivalablonda.com/
Amazing Marie Photographie http://maggab.blogspot.com/
Cool sisters http://notesshewrote.blogspot.com/
Ruby Lindsey http://everrubygirl.blogspot.com/
Bohemian Chelsea http://justzipped.blogspot.com/
Holiday Cher http://nocherrypicking.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous Alessandra http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/
Stylish kiss from Barcelona http://www.vintageprocess.com/
Dreamy Fydez http://fydezflightoffancy.blogspot.com/
Creative Kata http://pienikuiskaustuulessa.blogspot.com/
July 9, 2011
July 2, 2011
That's how I always spend my Wednesday evenings. Exams are passed, my summer has begun...Have you ever eaten Russian food? Be ready, Syrniki are addictive!
All you need:
Cottage cheese (maximum 9% fat) - 500 gr
Eggs - 2
Fructose - 1,5-2 soup spoons
Mix all ingredients together and add flour. The result should be great for modelling. Fry syrniki on each side until golden brown. And then use your imagination! I prefer to eat them with sour cream and berries (it's blueberry).