Pages

July 2, 2011

My blueberry nights


That's how I always spend my Wednesday evenings. Exams are passed, my summer has begun...Have you ever eaten Russian food? Be ready, Syrniki are addictive!

All you need:
Cottage cheese (maximum 9% fat) - 500 gr 
Eggs - 2
Fructose - 1,5-2 soup spoons
Flour
Sunflower oil 

Mix all ingredients together and add flour. The result should be great for modelling. Fry syrniki on each side until golden brown. And then use your imagination! I prefer to eat them with sour cream and berries (it's blueberry).

Приятного аппетита!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, it is what you mean! Fun, Fun, Fun :)haha

    And congrats for passing your exams, I´m happy for you :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look so yummy and I'm gonna def try it! Thanks for sharing the recipe and congratulations about the exams ;) , have fun nooow!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy! this looks SO good right about now *sigh*


    BLEURGH
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey Julieee, I have a challenge for you in my blog!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm that looks super tasty!! x

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete